Re: Time-based filtering in Procmail

2015-05-31 23:44:09
On 2015-06-01 05:38, @lbutlr wrote:

And while this will prove useful, it is not really what I was looking
for. I want to do something different with a message if it arrives,
for example, between 3am and 6am, or maybe 500 to 2130.

what about a cron job that swaps two different procmailrc files at 0500 and 2130 or whatever the times are? It would cause troubles with messages arriving **exactly** at those time.ikely? Or not? Would it cause other problems?

Marco
--
http://mfioretti.com