Re: missing "Content-type: ... boundary" from header on a forward

2016-09-16 20:16:02
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016, @lbutlr wrote:

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 05:36:26 -0600
From: "@lbutlr" <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com>
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: Re: missing "Content-type: ... boundary" from header on a forward

Content-type is not one of he headers you are extracting and sending to you
your pipe, so of course it is not included.

Thank you for reminding me about the Content-Type header. I thought my "formail" extraction was only to feed multigram what's needed for check for matches.

I replicated a similar case in Smartlist where "Content-Type:" header was the key for proper multipart mail deliveries.

Zhiliangh