Re: Scoring msg size riddle

2017-05-23 13:43:03

Hi David,

Thanks so much for answering and so kindly!

On Tue, 23 May 2017, at 12:35, David W. Tamkin wrote:

The code is working as promised.
Now, the real question: what were you expecting?

I simply missed the whole section "Weighted length conditions" in the
manpage. *sigh* Don't know how that happened but it did, even though I
played around with this quite a bit. Actually, I tried so many
variations I was already close to guessing the formula myself. So
much "wasted" just because I didn't RTfineM :]

Thanks again!

--
-- Andreas