Re: Scope

2003-11-10 00:10:48
Hi !!

suppose service(_at_)paypal(_dot_)com sends you a message, and you bounce it
someone else; scope=header would break.

sorry, i don't undestand. why should I bounce to someone else ? what
will it break ? I think in the case of bounces, the header from must
be spf checked, i don't want anybody to fake bounces with my from:

--
Best regards ...

Useless Invention: Digital clock-winder.

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david(_at_)ols(_dot_)es
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53