Re: Pure ESMTP alternative

2003-11-24 04:41:45
On Monday 24 November 2003 8:37 am, Arik Baratz wrote:
Just a small note: If it's to be a standard ESMTP extension, it cannot start
with an 'X'.

Naturally it would change if actually registered :). I don't think we are are
anywhere near that stage yet. As it stands there is no reason why cooperating
parties should not experiment with an X-prefixed protocol by multilateral
agreements. (a case of multiple bilateral agreements)

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.6.txt