C library

2003-11-28 03:21:52

Hi,
        I'm working on a library that support the new draft of SPF.

        At the moment support:
                - Configuration of library
                        - debug & debug function
                        - mustCache
                        - resolver options
                - Cache of DNS querys and parse of SPF results
                - MX mechanism results
                - IP4 mechanism results
                - PTR mechanism results

        I hope that this weekend work in it.. and release a pre-pre-pre-version

        In the resolver I added that if the TXT record have priority, then
order by
priority to fix the many TXT records in a query. (not is the standard, but
this work.. ;))

bye.

justo

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.6.txt