Validation

2003-11-28 23:18:13
Hello,

I noticed that the lookup page, at:

http://spf.pobox.com/why.html

Still uses the now obsolete "in-addr._smtp_client" query for validation. Not
really all that important, as people should really create their own, similar
pages. Which brings me to my question, though: any chance you can make that
handy CGI available to the public? :)

P.S. I think I'm going to leave in the "in-addr._smtp_client" records for a
while: it does not break anything, and it provides good backwards
compatibility. Come tomorrow, I will actually start using SPF checks too,
that I added to my Milter today. I know it is said coders should wait until
v2 before implementing this. But, for now, I will only check for 'fail', and
that seems pretty safe to me.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---