Re: Is there a test site

2003-12-11 12:35:41
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 10:25:07AM -0500, marrandy wrote:
So once we set the DNS records, we can send a test mail and see if a working
SPF mail server will pass or fail.

It's not an official test server or anything, but if you want to you can use
devnull(_at_)capsi(_dot_)com(_dot_) Note that I won't be able to verify soft
failures as all
mail not actually failing will end up in /dev/null.

But hard failures will return 550. I realize that while SPF is still under
development I risk false positives, but then that's what testing is for,
isn't it?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "In the name of sheer pity, won't someone operate on
cap(_at_)capsi(_dot_)com | Chairman Arafat and put that poor cancer into a

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.3.txt
http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù1Ií-»Fqx(_dot_)com