third-party DNS SPF interface

1(_dot_)2(_dot_)3(_dot_)4(_dot_)philip(_at_)altavista(_dot_)com(_dot_)HELO@foo.bar.lookup.spf.gladstonefamily.net

| Would actually be ideal for use within a sendmail rule. In a real sendmail
| rule, it might take a similar shape:
|
| R$-.$-.$-.$-    $: $(host $4.$3.$2.$1.$f.HELO.$s._spf.domain.name. $:OK $)
|
| Mind you, that this does not break SPF at all, nor even changes it one iota.

That's brilliant!  Now Mail::SPF::Query can have three interfaces:

1) spfquery
2) spfd
3) DNS to a third-party lookup rewriter

The crucial insight is separating the envelope sender into an argument
to a DNS query at a constant lookup domain.  Now we only need to make it
scale so gladstonefamily.net doesn't start to get the traffic of all the
root servers combined.

OTOH, if a DNS server has to go onto the MTA box, might as well do it
with the Milter.