RE : news from the Seoul BOF

2004-03-04 15:50:08
This is a BitTorrent file. It's a pointer to download the file.  You need
the downloader program available at http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

Be carefull, I for one don't allow that on my network.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : dimon(_at_)intellinetinc(_dot_)com
[mailto:dimon(_at_)intellinetinc(_dot_)com]
Envoyé : 4 mars, 2004 17:43
À : spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Objet : Re: [spf-discuss] news from the Seoul BOF

Quoting wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com>:

Erh, I screwed up. The Unix mpeg is really available via bittorrent
at:

http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/IETF_videos/ietf_marid.mpg.torrent

When I download it, it's only 15 Kbytes. Can you give me a link to a 1MB
sample
file so I can try to convert it to something usable for Windows users?

Best regards,
Dmitry

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt