SPF featured at upcoming conferences

2004-03-16 10:02:33
The summer conference season is beginning to come together.

Some conferences with an antispam angle are listed at
http://www.taugh.com/weblog

I have been invited to present SPF at a few of them.  Details are below.

Also, if the SPF project leaders would be interested in getting together
in Washington DC on April 16, the ISPCON hosts have offered us a room
where we can kibitz --- or if we want to be a bit more formal we can do
a custom tutorial, etc session.

If you guys want to get together, that would be the perfect place to do it.

  http://www.ispcon.com/
  http://www.inboxevent.com/2004/

cheers
meng