Re: Can I require to satisify multiple conditions based on spf record

2004-10-24 12:40:28

--wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wrote:

Fourth:
        example.com       TXT  "v=spf1 -include:_spf.%{d} +all"
        _spf.example.com  TXT  "v=spf1 -ip4:192.168.0.0/16 -ptr +all"

oops, I posted without reading the rest of the thread. Wayne's answer is a bit more elegant than mine. A good use of -include:

This depends on email claiming to be from _spf.example.com being
rejected because it is an invalid host name.

Good point, though I think most mailers will reject anyway if there are no A or MX records.