Re: SPF List Forums available as NewsGroups

2004-10-29 03:20:28
Hector Santos wrote:

If your like to view the SPF discussion forums using your
favorite newsreader which may have a better display for
message threading

Hi, I read (and post) in all mentioned and many other mailing
lists as "moderated newsgroups" (the "moderator" is simply
the list address) on news.gmane.org

It has a news interface (NNTP), a web forum interface, and
a "blog" interface, I haven't tested the latter.  Sometimes
I use its search function (mainly in discussions with Wayne
when he's talking about articles posted before April 2004 ;-)

For write access on the SPF lists (also incl. DEPLOY) I've
subscribed, and then "deactivated" the subscription because
I don't want the mails.  GMANE requires a confirmation for
the first posted article per newsgroup (C/R by mail).  It
has almost all IETF lists incl. mxcomp (ex-MARID) and MASS,
but not yet CLEAR (unless somebody else added it to GMANE).

                          Bye, Frank

P.S::  Something with your statistics is odd, even when I
       post far too much articles the stats don't show it.