SPF Statistics

2004-12-07 22:41:29
Everyone, I said a couple days ago that I was going to be releasing the results of a very comprehensive survey of Internet domains. I have delayed this because I wish to add to these statistics results including SenderID publishment. This has taken longer than I anticipated due to the usual culprits (work, life etc..) however its nearly complete (the program must walk all 36M domain names querying each). A little more info on the statistics is as follows:
Project Name: DDT (Distributed Domain Traversal)
Project Goal:   Monitor Email Authentication standards adoption
TLD's monitored: com/net/org I am having trouble obtaining "full" domain-name listings for other TLD's. If you are in a position to provide me with a complete listing of TLD's for ANY other than .com/.net/.org I will happily include these to the DDT database which currently consts of more than 36 million records. I am even willing to sign some sort of "non-disclosure" agreement concerning such lists. I look forward to providing some very nice graphs representing the current adoption very soon. Also in tune with the release of the DDT survey results (which will continue in real-time) a new version of the spfTools website will be revealed which will provide users with a comprehensive on-line suite of SPF tools as well as a downloads area including ALL spf tools and libraries. Since I will attempt to make this tools list as unbiased as possible I will be including other libraries than just my own, hopefully that will make others feel more included. If you have a tool, please submit it to me via an e-mail with a download link. I'm aware of the major ones however, its very helpful to have any and all tools submitted this way rather than having to track them down. Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers, James
James Couzens,
Programmer
http://libspf.org -- ANSI C Sender Policy Framework library
http://libsrs.org -- ANSI C Sender Rewriting Scheme library