[OT] IIM implementations

2004-12-12 09:44:49
Morning Folks -

I have been, struggling, with the poorly documented IIM install on my
local system. And have had a hard time getting this setup.

I dont want to fill this list up with non-related postings, so i will
post this only once. Has anyone else on this list implemented IIM at
all? In particular the database portion along with the web access? I am
fighting postgresql which complains it cannot find the root login, even
though its there (i can see it through other means, and even login using
the username/password set for the web admin access).

I would appreciate any insights anyone might have. I have found the
documentation along with the mailing list archives/posts to be quite
insufficient to permit a proper implementation.

Please feel free to email me off-list concerning any of the above.

Thank you in advance
Michael Weiner

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf