[spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl: [SPF Help #370] [Comment] mail from SPF contact us form]

2005-02-12 06:55:37
Another website related thingy:

----- Forwarded message from "postmaster(_at_)xxxx via RT"
<spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl> -----

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:29:28 GMT
Subject: [SPF Help #370] [Comment] mail from SPF contact us form
From: "postmaster(_at_)xxxx via RT" <spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl>
        autolearn=ham version=3.0.2

http://rt.sonologic.nl:80/Ticket/Display.html?id=370
This is a comment.  It is not sent to the Requestor(s):

name: Chael
email: postmaster(_at_)xxxx
other: There appears to be a missing close tag on the "SPF Whitepaper" anchor
in the file why.html on your site.  The next few lines of text are highlighted
until the next anchor for "consulting services."  I thought you'd want to know.

Thanks.  My domains happily use SPF, which is why I received a double-bounce
with a link to the why.html page in the first place.

----- End forwarded message -----