RE: SPF blacklist

2005-02-23 10:46:05
Hi,

I have contacted them as suggested.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbox+trampoline+735+1604167+aa3c3523(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:listbox+trampoline+735+1604167+aa3c3523(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
] On Behalf Of Stephan Menzel
Sent: 23 February 2005 16:19
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] SPF blacklist

Am Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005 17:12 schrieb Rene Barbier:
I have the first one

gmx.de <mailto:r(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>

I received a nice offer to give me 10% of a hugh cash
bundle if I only
send them my bank account details :)

Maybe we need and SPF RBL :)

Why don't you just complain to them because of abuse from
one of their
customers?

GMX does frequently experience problems with users trying to
spam from their
accounts. abuse(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net will deactivate their accounts
immediately, apart
from certain measure they take to prevent that from happening
altogether. If
you recieved spam that is proven to come from their servers,
contact abuse.
They are happy to help.

Greetings...

Stephan

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf
To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily
deactivate your subscription,