Re: Re: SPF icon

2005-02-24 12:33:01
Frank Ellermann wrote:

Hannah Schroeter wrote:

If patents are evil, why are things like Sender ID or DK
sometimes discussed here?

[snip]

If you want something more evil than "Sender-ID", check out
the new BASIC idea of "IsNot" <http://tinyurl.com/6d4wf>

That application appears to offer proof that certain
medications should be made available at no cost.  <g>

Besides, I know of some 'prior art' ... and could provide
proof in the form of IBM office humor C. 1968.

[snip]

                         Bye, Frank

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.

"Thou plenty hast, yet me dost scant"
--John Dowland; "The First Booke of Songs"; 1597

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick