Re: DNS Load Summary

2005-03-22 06:24:21
Radu Hociung wrote:

- general consensus puts the desired limit between 10-20
  queries.

The best offer I have today is "40 was probably too high,
because it was based on the old RR policy under Wayne's
limits".  20 only if it was checked with a broad test,
otherwise something between 20 and 40.

Anything else?

Anything else as you said it, plus two additions:  Let's please
get a public "-01pre" soon.  The SPF Council logs say that this
beast exists since about Jan-04, it's now Mar-22.  I really want
a public discussion here before it's submitted as SPF -01 I-D,
the processing limits issue is important.

About 226 lines in my file "typos.spf" are not all nonsense,
or if they are I'd like a more verbose statement than nothing
telling me that I should FOAD.  Last point:  Who is dea-dir ?

                                Bye, Frank