RE: Contacted Spiegel Online (biggest German general news site) aboutSPF/Sender-ID issue

2005-03-25 19:43:37

I will do the translation. :)

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,
we wouldn't call it code." - FedEx

-----Original Message-----
From: spf-council-bounces(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com
[mailto:spf-council-bounces(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Julian
Mehnle
Sent: zaterdag 26 maart 2005 3:41
To: SPF Discussion
Cc: SPF Council
Subject: Contacted Spiegel Online (biggest German general
news site) aboutSPF/Sender-ID issue

Hi all.

I just sent the below message to Spiegel Online, probably the
biggest and
most read German general news site (which does have a special
"Internet"
section), in the hope that they are willing to write a
follow-up article
on the SPF/Sender-ID issue.

Perhaps one of the German speaking community members could
translate my
message into English, or at least write a quick English
summary, for the
benefit of the whole community?  (Whoever does it, please
raise your voice
before starting so duplicate work can be avoided.)

If you're interested in reading the German articles I
referred to without
having to buy them (0.50€ each), look here:

  http://julian.io.link-m.de/spf/#articles

Julian.