On behalf of Gabriel Weinberg, a graduate student in the Technology and Policy Program (TPP) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

2005-04-12 05:29:10
copied verbatim after approval to do so

name: Gabriel Weinberg
company: MIT
phone: 617-974-2456
email: yegg(_at_)alum(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
other: This is Gabriel Weinberg, a graduate student in the Technology and
Policy Program (TPP) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

I recently completed my masters thesis, which is entitled "A Systems Analysis
of the Spam Problem." I thought it might be useful to you and the other members
of the ASTA.

It can be found at:

http://itc.mit.edu/itel/students/papers/weinberg_thesis.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at
yegg(_at_)alum(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu or at (617) 974-2456.

The central argument in the thesis supports SPF and other solutions within the
Identifiability solution category (my term). The central contribution is a
model of the spam system that is intended to be used to evaluate spam solution
strategies.

Take Care,

Gabriel Weinberg