help on setup

2005-04-29 15:50:33
Hello

I tried to register the name crossconnectionco.net
But it states that crossconnectionco.net does not have an IP address.
Where it does have one that I got from my ISP a block of them.

What am I missing.
I need help here.  I am missing something

I do have a domain name that is registered with a block of ips from ISP.
The ip is register at the domain registry.  The above statement does not
make sense.  What do I do?

I do have a mail server though.  HELP, HELP, HELP!
Have a great day ;-)

Christopher Carter <mailto:cfcarter(_at_)crossconnectionco(_dot_)net>
303-670-8509

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf