RE: website beta testers

2005-06-09 13:24:34
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:14 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] website beta testers

Hi.

Could people look around at http://spf.schlitt.net and see if they can
find anything that works differently than on spf.pobox.com?  There
should be *no* differences.  I want to make sure everthing works
before I start breaking things.

While you are poking around, you might want to write up a list of the
things you would like to see changed, and then submit then post the
top 5 or so here.  Be specific.  The things that show up most on the
top 5 lists will be fixed first.  I will probably favor fixing content
over layout issues 'cause we are likely to move the content over to
some other format anyway.

Thanks

-wayne

So far it looks different:

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

I'm not sure how much less useful some parts of it are.... ;)

Scott K