Re: Paper on Path and Cryptographic Authentication Technologies

2005-06-10 15:25:18
william(at)elan.net wrote:

IPR Disclosure: Algorithm I described above for doing path authorization
after forwarding based on hostname from crypto signatures is patent
pending. License is expected to be compatible with GPL programs.

Yes, I've seen your explanation in MASS, but nevertheless
this is an ethical question.  Sorry, Frank

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf

Online-Protest gegen Software-Patente!

Sender Policy Framework: http://spf.pobox.com/ Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss/current/ Read the whitepaper! http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription, please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com