full definition of all switch

2005-06-16 11:24:21
I've been browsing the spf.pobox.com site and haven't seen mention of
the various uses of the all switch so I apologize for expressing my
ignorance here, but?!?!?

I have one mail server that will be the only system that will send mail
for this domain and if any other system sends mail as us and an SPF
capable box checks it, I want that check to hard fail.

So far I know that ?all will not do it, ~all will return a softfail.

What is the setting for a hard fail?

Mike Kelly
Systems Tech
Broadview Software Inc.