Re: Hotmail preparing to check SID with spf2.0/pra only?

2005-06-19 15:59:17

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 15:30 -0700, william(at)elan.net wrote:

| and the vast majority of published SPF records are v1. Nonetheless,
| Hotmail says that they will only check v2 records, and if a domain has
| no record, they'll treat that as a Sender-ID failure and display the
| yellow warning box.

Classic MicroSoft behaviour is it not.

No, that the thing - it is not. Having them only use their own spf2.0/pra records is what we've been asking them - and they've been most resistant to accept.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks