Re: OpenSPF.org domain name still available for this project...

2005-06-20 00:28:49
Many thanks James :-)

Slainte,
JohnP

James Couzens wrote:
A little bird settled at my window and requested that I make the
following statement (if such was still the case, which it is):

As I have previously iterated, the domain name which I currently
exercise ownership over, 'OpenSPF.org' is still on the table with
respect to being available to the SPF community.

Personally I think its the best suited name both in the TLD it uses, and
additionally in its title.  This is why I bought it in the first place.

Cheers,

James