Re: SPF-classic I-D was approved by the IESG

2005-06-24 08:34:54

Congratulations to SPF and specially to Wayne for getting through it!

Unfortunetly SID Drafts are also showing as being approved. I guess
those interested need to  get ready to raise objections with IESG and
if necessary with IAB.

P.S. Neither SPF nor SID drafts ballots are complete to see how they gained enough votes.