Re: [spf-discuss] DomainDNS (DD) - new free DNS services that supports SPF

2005-08-31 13:13:23
Dears All,
I'm happy to announce that we are lunching a new services called DomainDNS at http://www.domaindns.com (http://DD.net as shortcut) that > > support SPF records too.

Supporting SPF records? Well all it has the ability to is to add TXT records in which it doesn't validate at all. There are quite a number of bugs in the website with alot of them being validation related.

- Allowing non-numbers in A receords
- Allowing CNAMES and other stuff in any single record
- Why have MX on the right hand side for all records when they are not needed?
- Having PTR records on non in-addr-arpa records is useless
- URL Frame/URL Redirect in DNS???
- I just gave someone else my test domain.. errr I can't get it back (if this is charged per domain for then suddenly someone else has a charge)

I shall finish there..... before I get flamed..

Thanks
Craig