Re: [spf-discuss] DomainDNS (DD) - new free DNS services that supports SPF

2005-08-31 15:35:41
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:41:22 +0300 Bashar <big(_at_)kuwaitnet(_dot_)net> wrote:
We're doing mass SPF apply to our domains ATM ;)

Thanks for the hint.

When you say 'our' domains, do you mean domains of your customers?

If so, please don't.

This kind of approach is by far the number 1 source of complaints we get.
You can't know how all customer's domains are used to send mail.

Give them the information and the tools, but don't do it for them.

Scott K