[spf-discuss] Re: the SPF website domain name

2005-11-01 04:42:58
a URL for a pointer when I ask GMaNe to change the project
homepage for almost all SPF lists:

http://news.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.mail.spam.spf

Can't do that as long as openspf.org is still old.openspf.org,
but at least I've now submitted the new address and the new
archive URL for the spf-council list.

The Council IRC log is apparently dead, please join it with the
"ordinary" SPF IRC log and post this on the SPF Council list -
if that's more interesting, dead logs are boring.  Bye, Frank