Re: [spf-discuss] Re: links to the old website

2006-01-08 11:48:49
On 01/08/2006 11:00, wayne wrote:
In <43C04B21(_dot_)575(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:
wayne wrote:
     30 http://www.baschny.de/spf/

Well, it has been a month since I posted the list of URLs that still
refer to the old website name.  I re-ran the script, and below is the
current list.  Like the last time, it has been slightly edited, to
remove things like personal webmail account mailbox references and
such.  One thing I didn't remove this time is the referrers from
"spf.pobox.com", which I had hoped would have gone away.  I guess not.

      7 http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

"Somebody" fixed that one... <g>

I noticed that Scott still has one on the list.  As did libspf2.org.  <g>

OK.  Mine's fixed....

Scott K