Re: [spf-discuss] Successes and failures of the SPF project in 2005

2006-01-11 12:50:10
In <200601110239(_dot_)02304(_dot_)julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> Julian Mehnle
<julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> writes:

The spec has not yet been published as an RFC, and depending on whether my
IESG appeal will be escalated to the IAB (see one of my next mails for my
position on that), this may take some more time.

I haven't asked the RFC editor to remove the IESG wait because I've
been waiting for news on the IAB appeal.  It is quite possible that we
could have had an RFC by now.

An IAB appeal will most likely push back an RFC for at least 6 months.

-wayne