Re: [spf-discuss] More software with SPF support?

2006-05-08 12:26:56
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:59:21PM +0000 or thereabouts, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Hi all,

I have updated the "Implementations" page[1] on the upcoming new website
with all the libs/patches/products from the "Downloads" page[2] on the old
website and with some additional things I was able to find.

If anyone here uses or knows something that supports SPF and that is not
listed on the new "Implementations" page, please speak up so we can add it
to the list!

Julian.

Another Sendmail milter: http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-spiff/

-Mike Elliott