[spf-discuss] ticket #9960: add to 'the' list

2006-05-18 01:47:40
Hi,

It does not happen very often but from time to time a request
similar to the next is made:

Name: Sean Knox

craigslist uses SPF for all domains that it hosts- thought you might
want to know that and possibly throw us on the list of companies are
using SPF.

cheers,
Sean
sysadmin / craigslist

1: I know there is such a list.  I do not need you to reply with the
correct URL, I want to be able to quickly find it on the web site
without having to remember where to find it.

Currently I cannot.  Maybe you, the reader, can but I cannot.  Do not
say "click here, there, there, left, right, bottom of page 3rd link",
that's not what I'm after.  What I'm after is that I go to the website
and instantly know what links to click.  If I can't find it, some others
probably have the same problem.

2: on that page, maybe a webform can be added so that requests like
the above go to the right people