Re: [spf-discuss] draft-andrews-dnsext-soa-discovery: Finding zone cuts (from the namedroppers list)

2006-05-26 08:15:25
Julian Mehnle writes:
the issue of how to best find zone cuts just came up[1] on the namedroppers
list, and Mark Andrews pointed to his "draft-andrews-dnsext-soa-discovery"
I-D.  Unfortunately, the I-D expired on 2006-04-14, but Frank has archived
a copy:

http://www.xyzzy.claranet.de/home/test/draft-andrews-dnsext-soa-discovery-00.txt

As Paul Vixie pointed out[2], we might want to consider this technique for
a future version of SPF.