[spf-discuss] Re: SPF & SenderID

2006-11-01 07:35:55
Julian Mehnle wrote:

Another link is http://new.openspf.org/blobs/spf-community-position

That one is already linked from the "SPF vs Sender ID" page.

ACK, I was talking about two links found on that page in that part.

I have salvaged all the relevant stuff from mail.lost-carrier.com now:
  http://new.openspf.org/blobs/spf-community-position.html

Yes, that's exactly the page I need, thanks, I'll update my link.

Omitting the file name extensions is probably a good idea

Apparently not for this page, without ".html" I don't get a link to
the signatures at the top.  The first line "see the list" etc., is
only shown with ".html".

Comparing the sources:  two differences, 6 critical lines with the
link are lost in the version without "html", and a comment changed
from old.openspf.org to openspf.org.

I guess you can copy the ".html" version over the version without
"html" (at least for that page, I didn't compare any other pages)

I could configure redirects from http://old.openspf.org, too.

If that's still relevant anywhere, and you don't need "old" for the
planned switch "new" to "www" (e.g. for bulk "www" to "old" copies)

Frank