Re: [spf-discuss] [spf-council] Re: The next meeting after 2006-10-28

2006-11-06 15:17:28
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, william(at)elan.net wrote:
I'd like to request meeting (not necessarily official of the council -
using regular #spf  channel would be fine to get more participatns) to
discuss Doug's DoS scnearios. Available times (for me) this week are
6:00 UTC (22:00 PDT) and Tues-Thurs 20:00 UTC (12:00 PDT).

I would like a log be posted to the spf-dicuss list.  I often am unable
to attend the IRC, but I really want to know what is being discussed.

A log gets posted to the spf-council mailing list[1] after every meeting.
It has been that way for a long time.  Have you missed the chat logs in
the past?

For example, here's the log of the last council meeting:

  http://archives.listbox.com/spf-council/200610/0010.html

I know and I read them.  My concern is that does not happen with #spf.  So
if you use #spf instead of the council IRC how am I to get the log posted?

I always read the coucil logs.  My concern is moving the discussion from
the IRC council to the regular IRC.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047