Re: [spf-discuss] DNSOP log

2006-11-11 12:50:19
In <4555AE6F(_dot_)2636(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

Hi, the jabber log of the DNSOP meeting is here:

http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/dnsop/2006-11-10.html

The SPF part is from 12:56:08 to 13:37:09.  William
has posted variants without SPF on the mxcomp list.

Thanks for posting the link.

The power point slides for Doug's presentation can be found here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/dnsop-2.ppt

Unfortunately, I've purged off my copy of openoffice, so I can't view
it. *sigh*

The audio can be found at:
http://limestone.uoregon.edu/ftp/pub/videolab/media/ietf67/ietf67ch6-fri-am.mp3

There appears to be about 7 minutes of open mic in the recording
before the meeting starts, so DougO's presentation starts around
1:01:00 into the recording, and then the recording ends after 10
minutes.  *sigh*.

I would like to thank William for being able to attend the meeting and
offer some rebuttals.  I really wish I could have heard that part of
it.

-wayne