Re: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF queries by a newbie

2006-11-12 20:21:42
On Sunday 12 November 2006 21:26, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Jon Grant wrote:
Could you tell me if SPF is widely adopted now?

That depends on your definition of "widely adopted".  Current statistics
indicate that about 5 million domains have published SPF records, and that
about 20% of all Internet e-mail traffic is covered by SPF records.
Adoption has been steadily increasing over the past years.

The figure that was given at a major conference I was at last week was 37% of
e-mail.

Scott K