[spf-discuss] X-LOCAL-SPF-Policy patches & white listing?

2007-02-02 14:57:51
Hello,

I submitted patches last year to include X-LOCAL-SPF-Policy in the email
headers for SPF (I do not remember which version) to add
X-LOCAL-SPF-Policy in the headers from a trusted domain so that SPF
would know to check for local policies.  One option was to check IP/DNS
toverify that a local policy was used and the domain had already done an
SPF check and use local policy.  I can not seem to find the email and the
patches.  I thought I had it backed up, but saddly it was on the hard disk
that has totally died.  None of the usual things work to allow the dist to
boot to try and recover the information.  Including putting the drive in a
freezer for 48 hours to make sure the drive is cool incase of over
heating.  Does anyone have the email and patches?

It was used with postfix.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047