Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Election issue: forwarding problem

2007-02-04 13:17:24
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 19:31:13 +0100 Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> wrote:
Scott Kitterman wrote:

Not just theory.   My controlledmail.com MTAs all do this.

Julian wrote:

|> In theory it's possible to check outbound mail against your own
|> sending IPs, Julian invented that.

| While I am a proponent of outbound SPF checking, it was NOT me who
| invented it.  (Unfortunately, I don't remember who did.)  In any
| case, no credit where no credit is due.

Scott, was it your idea ?  If not maybe it was Ralf Döblitz.

IIRC it was me.  Forwarders could use this in combination with your (I think it
was you) idea for 550 not local.

Scott K