Re: [spf-discuss] Listbox "To:" header mess-up (was: Results for spf-test(_at_)openspf(_dot_)org ...)

2007-02-18 15:57:02
On 18/02/07, Julian Mehnle <julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> wrote:
Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
> Listbox rewrites "To:".  Not only you are confused...

Right.  Grrrrr!

If anyone of our list admins has an idea how to reconfigure the lists to
the old behavior, now is your chance to do some good!  I'd also appreciate
it if someone could contact Listbox and ask them to undo that gruesome
change...  (I'd do it if I had the time.)

This problem is getting old... Didn't it already happen about a year
or so ago? And then about a month or so before that?

Cheers,
Constantine.