Re: [spf-discuss] Blacklisting Bad SPF Records

2007-03-05 15:05:14
On Monday 05 March 2007 16:49, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Graham Beneke wrote:
Are there any public domain based reputation lists? Or would anyone be
interesting in working on setting one up?

Based on what happened to spamcop, there is a legal risk to any
public blacklist.  I wouldn't want to make my GOSSiP data public.

I'd suggest working with an existing RBL provider because they will have the
legal structure in place.

Scott K