[spf-discuss] pypolicyd-spf 0.4.1 released - please upgrade

2007-08-13 11:04:06
The new release is here:

http://www.openspf.org/blobs/pypolicyd-spf-0.4.1.tar.gz

It corrects a signficant error in result caching that caused multi-recipient
mail to only be rejected for the first reciptient.  I suggest that anyone
using version 0.4 upgrade immediately.

Thanks to Daniel (dragonheart on IRC) for finding and reporting the problem.

I'm working now on getting a new package uploaded to Debian and will have it
in Ubuntu shortly thereafter.  Anyone who's working on packages for other
distributions/operating systems, please update yours ASAP.

Scott K