Re: [spf-discuss] Postfix policy daemon woes (perl)

2007-10-03 06:37:33
On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Monday 24 September 2007 02:21, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Tuesday 18 September 2007 02:48, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Monday 17 September 2007 15:57, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
http://www.openspf.org/svn/software/postfix-policyd-spf-python/trunk/
should have what you need.  Documentation is up to date with the
implementation.  Warning, this is absolutely untested beyond "it
doesn't immediately crash".  Feedback to spf-devel please.
I believe that this pretty much works now.  I'd appreciate it if you
would pull from svn trunk and see if that does what you need.  I'm
getting close to doing a release now.
I just did a download of the svn.  I hope to test it more tomorrow.  It
maybe a couple days before I get it done.  I have a job to get done.

Any feedback?  I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on 0.5.

I'll wait a couple of days and release unless I hear back from you (or anyone
else).

So far no problems.  I think you should release it.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047