Re: [spf-discuss] small dought in gmail

2009-09-24 08:50:42
On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 19:34 +0530, ganeshkumar ijjada wrote:
sir my name ganesh kumar i wanna know about in gmail how to send a
message to no.of person's at a time (above 100000)to my use my mail id
plz reply immediately

This has nothing to do with SPF ..anyway
The question should have been "can  I send" not "how to send". The
answer is you cannot.

Your mail eeks of some spam campaign.
Spamming is illegal , even though India doesnt have clear anti-spam laws
you still can get yourself blacklisted and servers wont accept your
mails. If you ask me get yourself a better productive job.

Thanks
Ram

PS:
whatever you do please post the domain name you are using.
I am going to block at my spam-filters. :-)