Re: [spf-discuss] spf exp= facility

2010-04-28 13:44:00
At 19:32 28/04/2010  Wednesday, Bob Tinkelman wrote:
send me the domain(s) and the email(s) [one that exists one
that dosn't] + examples of passing ip's and some
known-to-fail ip's and i can just simply parse them by hand
or feed to a spf command-line checker and tell you if it
works

Thanks.  That's very generous of you.  I'll send you a
reply off-list.

However, does this mean that there are no well-known
sites using SPF?  That's discouraging :-(

no just means i don't know who is/isn't and most sites will also feed failures
to other reputation filters so you don't want to intentionaly send them stuff
that will fail ruining the rep of the testing ip

why bother when you can just run a commandline tester

- Bob