[spf-discuss] Fwd: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-00.txt

2011-06-28 08:47:17
In the course of some other work I've been doing, I've started work on an
extension to both SPF and the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format.  If you don't
care about feedback reports you can mostly ignore this, but it does affect SPF
in one more general way, it creates an IANA registry of known modifiers.

This is part of the work of an established IETF working group, so I hope it
can serve to solidify the status of SPF within the IETF (and yes, I still plan
to work on a 4408bis to get it out of experimental).

Please review and comment (either here or on the MARF list).

Scott K

Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-00.txt
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 09:35:07 AM
From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
CC: marf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse
Report Format
        Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
        Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-00.txt
        Pages           : 16
        Date            : 2011-06-28

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-00.txt

Unsubscribe Now: