xsl-list

Test

2002-08-29 07:40:23
Testing, please ignore this e-mail.

For those interested, I'm trying to get Outlook to work with this list.
Previously, despite choosing 'Plain text' from the Format menu, Outlook
included some MIME headers and as a result the listserv box decided that I
had attachments and bounced the mail. Our helpdesk person has now told me
that Rich Text format is the answer, as it is the only format which doesn't
include MIME headers. Spooky, huh?

Update: The last test didn't work. I had a helpful response from Tommy,
the list owner, who told me how to get this to work:

In the To: box of the new message, right-click on the recipient
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com, and select Send Options.

Regards and apologies for the off-topic post. Select the checkbox 'I want
to specify the format for messages to this recipient' and choose Plain
Text/UUENCODE. (The UUEncode I presume is for attachments.)

47th time lucky? Let's see.

Apologies for the off-topic post.

Regards,
Curtis.

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential
and not for third party unauthorised distribution."